Jun 28, 2006

The Splenda Molecule.1

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore


Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story.

weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.


--thank you to Anonymous for this splendid moment.

3 comments:

RayPod said...

Thank you for that "Thought for the Day." I feel utterly moved and transformed.

Doohdle said...

I feel old and decrepit.

Tracy said...

Why, I am hot and sexy and full of character!